Welcome to GamesTracker! To avoid some of the newbie confusion around here please read through the following to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Rules of Conduct
First of all read the
Rules of Conduct
, most new users breaking the rules claim they didn't know they existed, so now you have no excuse!
Creating your free account
If you haven't already we recommend that you
. Many of GamesTrackers' features are only available to registered users, some examples include:
- Keeping track of which forum topics you have read.
- Watchlist, keep track of the games you want and the games you own.
- Post on the forums, sorry we do not allow anonymous or guest posting.
- Competitions, enter all our competitions.
- Contribute to the site, post cheats, write reviews, answer questions, etc. The best contributors each month receive real prizes, see
- Become part of the growing community!
Frequently Asked Questions
Next we recommend that you read the
. The FAQ answers many newcomers questions and give advice on the whole site not just the forum.
Customise Your Profile
Once you have an account you can pick your own avatar (the little picture next to each user). You can also add a signature to each of your forum posts and give some optional personal information about yourself. To access all customisation/profile options click
at the top of any page, please note that you must be logged in with a registered account.
to introduce yourself. If you haven't used a forum before don't be shy to experiment in the welcome forum, we know that the formatting codes can be very confusing at first!
As with any forum, courtesy and respect is the key around here. If you respect others they will probably respect you. If you keep your posts friendly and helpful you'll go far.
did you forget to include instructions on how to post pictures on this site so that noobs won't create stupid posts asking how to post pictures.